Firstly, it’s important that you choose the right size of hair wrap. If you have very long, thick hair, or shorter, or finer hair. You will be fine with a our regular sized Silk Hair Wrap.
If you have curly hair:
- Flip your head upside down
- Hold the hair wrap open with both hands
- Hook it over the hair at the base of your neck and stretch it downwards to cover the full length of your curls
- Lift your head up and push any straggling curls upwards and into the hair wrap
- Sleep well and wake up with shiny, lustrous curls.
Tip: you can protect your curls overnight by popping your hair up on top of your head with a silk scrunchy because this reduces the amount of hair exposed to the pillowcase. But if you do this, we still recommend that you sleep on a silk pillowcase because it gives you the best protection against frizz, breakage and split ends.
If you have straight or fine hair:
- Gently brush out your hair to remove any knots
- Twist it at the top of your head and then cover it completely with the silk hair wrap
- Sleep well and wake up with nourished, conditioned hair.
Tip: you might find it easier to hold your hair back with a silk scrunchy before putting on your hair wrap.